Monday, February 4, 2008

Hey, Pete's actually been reading Beat online! I'd say this is something to gloat about! He's reading shooojooo.....when he is oooonliiine......I am so haaappyyyyyyy....'cuz he's so meeeeeeeeeeeaann.* Heh. I don't think Owen is, though. Hm.

*He has a habit of making such generalizations as "Shojo's junk." MeruPuri alone wasn't enough for a conviction. Thank you, Nakamura-sensei! You've beaten Hino-sensei! Now I just have to get Skip Beat back above Vampire Knight in the MangaFox rankings....UPDATE, FRANKY HOUSE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anna said...

*in shock*