Saturday, July 12, 2008

These are the pics that show her coloring best. There are others that better demonstrate her cuteness, but they're on the other computer. Anyway, I took these yesterday at B's.

Amanda, dissatisfied with the front porch box to which her kittens were exiled when she kept attacking the puppy in my room, has moved them into a clothes bin in Doug's room. Or so I gathered. Nor do there seem to be any clothes in it, which seems....inconducive to comfort.

We spent today in the garden, Mom and Lark and I, while the guys worked on the fence. Lark found a nice spot under what we hope is a hollyhock, and slept all day. Again. Whenever someone makes a teasing remark about how much we sleep, I always say she's growing. I hope so. And I think we keep freaking Dad out. She tends to sleep like the dead, and he doesn't catch on right away when we say so.

I'll try to post the other pics later.

No comments: