Monday, January 28, 2008

The last couple of days have been really warm. Much of the snow has melted, and there's mud everywhere. On a day like today last year, we would have taken the lambs and kids on a trip around the property. We'd have gotten muddy hoofprints on our clothes, and the babies probably would have been tired out, depending on how old they were.

Steve Wenz told Dad that he went to the sale barn, and bred ewes are going for fifty bucks a head. Dad would have sent me with B and Darrel to buy a ewe, except Mom nixed it on the grounds of having no hay money. *cries*

Peter and Owen are both reading Skip Beat. Peter is a huge victory, possibly assisted by Owen trying to dissuade him. I always kinda thought he might like it, but if I tried to feed it to him he'd have spat it out. So I refrained from shoving it in his face, and he picked it up. *is victorious* This would never have worked if I hadn't gotten the volumes from the library, and Peter weren't desperate for something to do between turns.

If I don't go upstairs now I won't wake up tomorrow. Eh.

No comments: