Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Well, B took Owen to spend the night as well as tomorrow at the farm, which is an enormous relief, because he is never at his best when Mom goes off and leaves the four of us with the computers. Rather the opposite, in fact. Especially tonight.

On ep. 121 of Bleach. It's about all I can do without Doug, that I'm in the middle of at present. Noir? We're doing that together. Rurouni Kenshin? Ditto. Ouran? That too. Mattaku ne....and I haven't much to do between turns, because I still don't have any new books. Moan. Except learn Japanese, and there are limits when it comes to studying on a half-holiday, or whatever it is.

Owen found an anime music download site, so now we can burn CDs of our favorite anime music. *happy* Furthermore, Mom got him some CD-Rs for his birthday, and since there isn't much that he wants, Doug and I can have some.

No comments: