Monday, October 22, 2007

Never mind.....

Fantasy scenario:

Mitsuki: Oh, Wakaoji-sens--ah, -san. Um, sorry about that with Takuto. He's a Shinigami now, and he didn't remember you or anything about his life. Unfortunately, you jolted his memory, and if he doesn't become a full Shinigami soon he's going to become a ghost instead, since he remembered too soon. Sorry about that.
Wakaoji-sensei: Could I have a minute to absorb this? And you nearly called me sensei just then--you really are Mitsuki-chan, aren't you? What are you doing hanging out with Shinigami? And why did you run away from home?
Mitsuki: Grandma wouldn't let me sing. And I can sing, now, thanks to Takuto! He can heal my throat tumour!
Wakaoji-sensei: What? And why do you look four years older? You look like your mom.
Mitsuki: That's Takuto too. Sixteen and healthy! But it only lasts for nine more months, then I'm going to die. I hope I can see Eichi-kun first!

No comments: