Thursday, August 9, 2007

Standards? Huh?

Um, no, not really. But, you know, when one or two characters have no sense of humor, you can have plenty of ROFL moments, maybe more than otherwise; but when nobody has any sense of humor whatsoever, even LOL moments are rare. Interesting. Anyway, Doug wants to average an episode a night. We're only on 2. Sheesh. I think I'm gonna start Rurouni Kenshin, and then I can watch that the rest of the time.

Tomorrow we're going to town. I've done my chores in advance. This'll be the first time I've been to the library since the Colorado Springs libraries. Gonna have to stock up.......as if they'll last. Mmmm. Mercedes Lackey, hopefully Patricia C. Wrede, can't think of anything else.

Coming out this September: Full Metal Panic: Fighting Boy Meets Girl on the 11th; Making Money by Terry Pratchett on the 18th; and Dragonhaven by Robin McKinley on the 20th. You just gotta laugh at the FMP title. Which is the point, of course. I've been thinking about the liklihood of their coming out in hardback first, which would be a pain, 'cause it'd come out to something like forty-five bucks. Come to think of it, is that the English release date or the American for MM and Dragonhaven? Hmm, how many things can we think of to worry about?

1 comment:

ploden said...

Well, at least you aren't worrying about trivialities.