Friday, August 31, 2007

Yes, I've been gone awhile. When I get on, I'm usually reading manga, not blogging. Last time we went to B's, I think it was last Saturday, I got the latest issue of Shojo Beat from Walmart. About 25% more happiness than Shounen Jump there. Shoujo are the girl-oriented mangas. Shounen is for guys. So is ecchi, only it's for older guys. Theoretically.

I haven't been watching any anime. I like to watch my episodes all at once, and since nobody's supposed to be on I can't even minimize, so I'm still in the middle of four different animes, including Full Metal Panic.

Starting Rex Stout. Nero Wolfe and Archie are fun. Mom says I have to survive the weekend without anything new, though.

Anyway, I've been boxing books. It seems pretty likely that we're moving to Montana in about a month. Dad will have a pretty well-paying job with Hank, and Doug can earn ten bucks an hour working for Rick. We're probably going to spend the first year or so in a rental house, where we won't be able to have any livestock. I'll have to save the money from selling the flock so that I can buy some purebreds or something. Doug says that we're going to restart our goat herd with purebred Saanen ladies if he has to use his own money to do it. Which he probably will. We're going to ask B and Darrel to take Baby and Samantha in honorable retirement, and Susan goes to the sale with the sheep. The chickens will go along too. Dad thinks that B will give me a horse and pay for riding lessons. He presumes much, and how the heck am I supposed to bring it up? "Oh, B, Dad wants to know if I can have one of your horses to take to Montana, and will you get me some riding lessons in the month before we leave and I'll be too busy packing to take them anyway?"?!! Probably. *inarticulate noise of frustration* Doug is planning how he's going to smuggle his Bionicles, which should be fun. My own contraband ought to be a bit easier. We're going to B and Darrel's tomorrow, which will give me a chance to ask stuff.

And when we get there, Dad's going to get us a YMCA mem'ship and sign us up for karate lessons. And we're going to be meeting people. Like Hank's kids. And classmates. *screams* And you are going to post a comment and say that it will be good for us, and I will tell you to shut up. Right, Phil?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We aim at giving solid offerings and also services how to customers in a world wide basis.[url=http://www.reactchem.com/]CAS 102-76-1[/url] is an artificial chemical compound, commonly used a warm or hot environment a nourishment additive, as instance a warm or hot environment a solvent on flavourings, and also being this humectant function, via E amount E1518 and Australian approval code A1518. [url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Triacetin[/url] is as well a component as for casting liquor via TG as well as as an excipient to pharmaceutical offerings where this is used a warm or hot environment a humectant, a plasticizer, and also a warm or hot environment a solvent