Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kyaaaaah! I have money! How weird is this? I still have to put four hundred into whatever Dad comes up with (the isn't any silver available) but meanwhile that's four hundred bucks! For sheep and books and music and computer stuff and books!
Oh, and Win-chan finally returned from her Net-deprived desert! Well, probably not a desert....she went home to her village for Easter holidays, and they don't have any Net there. Although she says she had her laptop, so she had, like, downloads, but she couldn't talk to me. And now she's back! So nice....First off, she likes manga. So do my brothers, Zak, and Kerirae. Secondly, she's female. So's Kerirae. Thirdly, she likes the same stuff I do, writes coherently about it, and isn't constantly putting herself down. Okay, I'm being unjust to Kerirae. But Win-chan is still more fun. Less awkward, somehow. And we share more tastes, which with Kerirae.....she likes shounen ai. And yaoi. And catboys....okay, so do I, in moderation. But. Win-chan's easier. I can even worship her, what with her being an editor and older than me. Which Kerirae also is, older, but not more mature, as far as I can tell. I think Kerirae's more tech-savvy than me, though. Although that Myspace background hasn't materialized yet. Ah, well. I'll wait. Nothing wrong with the horses.

No comments: