Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You know you aren't a very faithful blogger when your computer's address memory doesn't contain the blog's address. Speaking of, Robin McKinley has finally switched away from Livejournal. It is still a work in progress, but it's running.
One annoying thing about blogging is you have to be at a computer. Which means that if you think of something, it's no good if you aren't at a computer, because if you don't write it down you'll forget it before you get a turn.

Right. Currently reading Charles deLint, who is a very good writer. He pretty much invented the urban fantasy genre, with his city of Newford. I love the stories. They aren't all that light: they can be dark and poignant and depressing. But they are also hopeful.

Kathy is supposed to call me today with a price on her Katahdin laddies. If she doesn't, I'm to call her. And I have yet to get back to Lana on her ewes. Which I need to do, because I doubt she'll wait forever. Besides, I think we've pretty much decided we want to buy, and I wouldn't change my mind until I actually visit her farm, which I haven't.

No comments: