Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just back from Grandma's

Spent the day at Grandma B's. She and Darrel (step-grandda, more or less) got here to pick us up around one, we got there a bit before two, I think. I spent the day moving between the barn and the basement, which is where the big TV and the computer are. There weren't any good shows on, and the Internet was slow, so I only got to watch about one point three episodes. I had to refresh and start over twice during ep 46. Peter is campaigning to limit turns according to time instead of single episodes, which Doug and I say isn't fair, and so would he if he were watching something. Anyway, I got two turns on the computer and spent a couple of hours outside. It rained last night, so all the horses were muddy. I only worked on my two favorites, Snip and Hoshi. Hoshi's name is actually Chessie, but she exactly fits the description of the mare Sir Raoul gave Kel in Squire, so Hoshi it is.
Mom came at almost six: B and Darrel were giving her dinner and cake for her birthday, so she got two birthday dinners. Mom didn't cook this one, though.

No comments: