Thursday, May 24, 2007

Whee! Luffy is about to seriously thrash the personification of Nami's past problems, otherwise known as the pirate Arlong. Luffy, by the way, is the only one of his crew who does not know the story of Nami's past; he simply knows that Arlong is the reason that Nami is crying (and screaming and attacking the tattoo she got when she joined Arlong's crew). So what does he do? He walks up to Arlong's base, punches the gates down, and asks for Arlong. I was listening to "Gotta Knock a Little Harder" while I was doing my math today, and it occurred to me that Luffy is very good at "breaking down the door". Often this involves the blood of the trapped person's enemies. "Often"? What am I saying? Always. Inevitably, invariably, invincibly. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go see whether ep 38 has loaded yet.

ETA: Forgot to mention. The Snark has quit blogging. I would be in more agony if I was anywhere near the end of the archives.

No comments: