Monday, May 14, 2007

Look for news stories about homicidal rampages in Nebraska, starting sometime next month. Sometime next month mon pere is canceling our Internet service. This is an addicted family. I can cope by getting more books from the library, and (unprecedented) using the Internet there. If I get on every week, or even once a month at Grandma's, I can keep my email account from deleting itself. My elder brother, Doug, will also cope. The little brothers will not. They have been spending inordinate amounts of time online for too long.
Eh. I'm gonna miss daily email, and Homesteading Today forums, and webcomics, and A Novel Idea, and Jane Austen fanfiction, and author websites, and Miss Snark, and One Piece, Radioblogclub music, and all the trouble I get into on the Net. I wonder how Dad will punish us when we can't be kicked off the comp (actually, I'm presently kicked off for a week, as of yesterday, but Dad's at work and Mom's not enforcing it). Eh. I'm going back to Episode 8 now.

No comments: