Tuesday, July 10, 2007

DAD, GET A JOB!!!

So starting Sunday night, our bedtimes are nine-thirty and ten o'clock, and Dad is trying to get me up at eight. Not much success there, but not for lack of trying. He, unlike Mom, can get me up and moving simply by bellowing my name at intervals. Drives me nuts. But I managed to stay upstairs until about nine-thirty, with help from a difficult hairstyle that keeps everything out of the way.

On ep 258. Sogeking has arrived and has conveyed to Robin the information that she isn't going to get away with this. Through a window. Franky is fighting Nero of CP9.

Gonna go watch 259.

2 comments:

wquay said...

So the secret is to bellow your name until you get up? I'll have to remember that...

Anna said...

No, it isn't. It only works for Dad. Mom's tried it.