Friday, July 20, 2007

Well, Doug and Mom left this morning before I got up. The milking has not gotten off to a good start. Neither goat has a collar, and the "milkstand" has no sides. I have sore muscles, having had to assume a very uncomfortable position whose sole virture was that I could reach to milk at the same time that my knee blocked Kirsten's way out. Gack. And Dad is trying to get the house into a state of cleanliness. Right now he's reconnecting the light in the front room.

A couple of episodes left of One Piece, but last night I started Bleach, since Doug was busy. Presently I'm on episode 6. I'm going to watch the dubbed version until I run out. Kon has Ichigo's body.

Oh, no--Dad's made a do-list. Scream and run away, as Doug would say.
..................................
Kitchen, dining room, study. Fortunately Dad suggested an ice cream break.

Rip's leg is much better, but she still limps. Few more days, it should be gone.

No comments: