Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lucci's dead, finally. That cat was durable.

Managed to finish 308, and watched 309. Luffy won at the very end of 309. He very nearly didn't, except that Usopp is very good at hitting the right buttons to get his captain off the floor. I'm hoping to finish OP tomorrow so I can start Bleach. Beginning to feel treacherous, but I'll watch new OP episodes first, once they get out of the filler arcs. It's occurred to me that Doug's going to be gone when the new manga chapter comes out. That is dratted, since it's more fun reading with him. Peter and I went with him on the route today, since we'll be doing it while he's gone. Gack. Oh no--who's gonna be stuck with the hogs?!??

Finished painting the front room, but I haven't gotten all the masking tape off yet. The next person who paints it is gonna be going, "Hey, this room used to be green???" Trust me, it shows. It just isn't obvious to the casual glance.

Better go see whether the rice has come to a boil yet. It's leg of lamb tonight, and Mom's at work.

No comments: