Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Owen's started Inuyasha, and I, like an idiot, am watching with him. At the same time that Chad is fighting whatsisname. And he refuses to watch subbed, even though this dub is kinda dumb. The sage lady sounds like she's reciting lines from Shakespeare. Exactly like that.

Dad is being "encouraging" to Rick on the phone. It's negative encouragement. Would you like to be used as a battle cry the way the Alamo was? Me neither. It means you're dead.

Speaking of Dad, I did a crummy job in the bathroom, then said something that has been true for years, but was, in retrospect, unwise. Anyway, for those acquainted with one but not the other, a belt is worse than a strap. Oh, well. It's been awhile anyway. And it's best to keep one's mouth shut as far as possible when having dirty bits enumerated.

4 comments:

ploden said...

ROFL! What did you say?

Anna said...

He aksed whether it was clean. I said, "Not if you say it isn't." This has basically been the case ever since I *started* cleaning. And it isn't funny, you &%^#$. It hurts when I lift my feet much, because the welts are just behind by knees.

ploden said...

Eh, that wasn't all that scandalous. I was expecting something much worse.

And it is too funny.

ploden said...

One more thing: I forgot to tell Doug something, so you can pass it on for me. If he ever decides to move out here, or just visit for a couple months, he can just call me, and I'll come pick him up.