Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mom and Doug are on the way home, which means I just finished the route for the last time--until next time Doug goes somewhere. Gag. Man, I'm hot. My dress is soaked with sweat. Which reminds me: can't wear this dress biking. I like it, but the skirt is really full, and full skirts get into the brakes. I had to kilt it up above my knees, which is a pain, and my skirt doesn't stay below halfway down my thighs. Is pain. I should probably put my hair up out of the way, but I never do, cause it feels so good if there's a breeze.
The guy who lives across from the Shoemakers was kind enough to air up my tires. I hadn't even realized they needed it. He had the compressor hose out when I came by, which may be why it occurred to him.

In Bleach, Ichigo is fighting Zaraki Kenpachi. If it weren't for narrative causality, I'd say that Ichigo will never be able to beat him, but if Zaraki wins, Ichigo is dead. Really dead. Narrative causality forbids the death of the hero when he hasn't even rescued the heroine yet. Chad's fighting the flower-petal ossan with the pink kimono, basket-hat or whatever it's called, and secretary-ish lieutenant. That guy is very good at dodging--and deflecting Chad's attack with one hand.
ETA: His name is Captain Kyouraku.
And I forgot to mention that Captain Aizen has been murdered. He looks like a sweet, nerdy type, but from what Peter says, he's a jerk. Yeah, the nice ones are never pinned to walls. I'm still not certain that he's really dead, though. We'll see. And it would be complicated if he were still alive.

No comments: