Monday, July 23, 2007

I think I'm going to kill Owen. It seems that the bulb protector thingy on my ceiling fan fell down and broke because he forgot that my fan can be turned off with a switch and pulled the wrong thing or something. Man, the next time he wants something out of my room, he'd better ask.
On ep 25. Ichigo finally managed to make a spirit-shield. I'm watching subbed eps instead of dubbed. The Shinigami Captains are assembled. I've met Matsumoto and her captain, who is a silver-haired kid/"boy genius" named Hitsugaya. A few words about Matsumoto: she's blonde, and I've never seen her without some cleavage showing. 'Nuff said.
It has been explained to me about the name. Apparently what Shinigami do is purify, or clean. Bleach is one of the strongest cleaning agents around.

No comments: