Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So on Friday Mom's going to head for Colorado. It looks like Doug's going with her, too, as insurance against flat tires and stuff. No way will she get one if someone's along who can change tires. This is always a big arghh, since I'll have to milk for him, and both of the people I can actually talk to will be gone, if only for the weekend. Still, I expect Grandma will be glad to have Mom, and it's possible that Mom will be glad to have Doug.

Paksennarion is following her Duke against the Honeycat, after that personage's troops killed a bunch of the Duke's soldiers, including one of Paks' best friends. Well, two, I guess. I suppose so. In between being on the comp I'm rereading The Unknown Ajax, which is Heyer.

I don't think Rip's leg is as bad as it was. The sheep and goats are all making free of the garden. It gets extremely irritating after a while. I was kinda surprised that Val didn't take exception to being shoved out like that, but he put up with it. It's gonna be a bit of a pain training a ram like that all over again with Tag, but it'll be worth it for the genetic variety and the reduction of the shearing ordeal.

Luffy has almost beaten Rob Lucci, and now his crew are having to fight off Marine Captains and Commanders. All the best fighters are always the weirdos. Fighting my way through 308. The computer has frozen up at least once, and we keep getting interrupted.

No comments: