Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Golden retriever

Well, this one was interesting. It seemed like Cetaganda had been discovered and was an actual planet (although actually it's, like, nine?) and Beta and Vervain, but not Barrayar. Maybe they were just still isolated, though, because then I was Miles, in some sort of tunnel complex, anticipating Cetagandan invasion--which was two generations before him, but oh well. Anyway....then I woke up and it was still early enough to go back to sleep.

We larked at almost nine. Early in the first leg, before the scrub, we met a woman with a very fuzzy Golden puppy. I'm certain he was younger than Lark, but he was a little taller and much heavier. I got to pet him, although Lark was getting a bit hackly by then. ^_^ Fuzzy fuzzy!

Got home to deal with the laundry I'd put in the drier on the way out. Mom called during sorting--always nice talking to home. *huggles*

After algebra I started on the diagnostic test for math ability. It's really interesting seeing some of the strategies--I cheat a bit on the problems by looking at the choices on the next question, which is "So, how did you solve that last problem?"  But--yeah--it's interesting. I am scraed out of my mind now.

Lots of comp time--finished Superior. More chappies, please! I mean, come on! There're only two or three vols to go!

Was feeling restless, so Lark and I went for a run. Lasted from the gate almost to the end of the slope, and then I had to drop into a walk. It worked, though--now I'm just tired! ^_^ Seven pushups a bit before that helped too....Still have to do the situps.

Chicken and veggies for dinner. Lark dragged me outside right after to play. Doofus.

Looking forward to tomorrow. :D

Restarted Mother Sarah. They've scanlated ten volumes, and it's twelve volumes--completed. Nice, but....the closer to the end you are, the more cliffhangers there are!

No comments: